Hi, my name is Luke Harkness and I run Luke’s Blog and have been doing so since 2020 (yes, during the pandemic like every other blogger). I do this as a hobby as I thoroughly enjoy writing, books and the interaction on social media. Feel free to contact me using the form below. I’m always happy to receive emails for any reason. Here’s some guidance for book review requests and paid partnerships:
I’m always more than happy to be approached about paid partnerships. Feel free to email me with your proposal including requirements and price. Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be anything formal, we can negotiate and work out what works best for both parties.
Please keep in mind:
- I’d like the partnership to be appropriate to my blog audience where possible (books, blogging, advice etc)
- I will always want to be able to give my own views and won’t be paid to express a preferred opinion
- I am happy to be paid to review a book quicker or by a specific date but, as noted above, I will give my honest opinion.
- I have no “packages” so the pricing will be depending on requirements.
Book review requests
I am always happy to accept book review requests, however, please understand that I cannot guarantee these will be reviewed quickly as I often have a backlog and to keep my enjoyment of reading up, I can’t always prioritise review books (see below if you wish to pay to have your book reviewed sooner).
Here are a few things to include/know if you wish to contact me to request a book review:
- I only accept physical copies of books as this is a large part of my blogging brand
- Please include:
- a summary of the book
- a link to the book on Amazon
- your social media handles so I can tag you in any promo
If you include all of the above in your contact info, I’ll get back to you with when I can get the book reviewed.
I look forward to hearing from you!